AWS Cloud Architect at Vision33 in , Canada Job Vacancy 2018
AWS Cloud Architect Vision33 April 2018 , In attain along with achieve company targets that have been set in the particular vision and objective, Vision33 back in open up employment opportunities for the best daughters and daughters Unites States to follow the recruitment AWS Cloud Architect Vision33 , to fill the post of work being required. At the moment Vision33 at are in need of certified human resources, who have the relevant skills and knowledge each day contribute to the company's success. Therefore , to would-be job applicants are expected in order to meticulous in focus on every information presented at each position is needed on AWS Cloud Architect below.
AWS Cloud Architect April 2018
AWS Cloud Architect Full time / Permanent
Location: Toronto, ON
Vision33 Inc. (www.vision33.com) is a leading provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for the small to midsized business market, and a rapidly growing business line of Group zed (www.gzed.com). As an award-winning, certified SAP Gold Partner for SAP Business One, our proficiency is demonstrated through Vision33's dedicated team of experts, who specialize in the efficient implementation and customization of SAP Business One to help ensure it meets our clients' needs. As the leading SAP Business One partner, we offer this trusted application either on premise or via the cloud through the best in the industry Amazon Web Services (AWS). Regardless of how our clients choose to deploy SAP Business One, we ensure they receive the best value for their investment and help them grow their business.
As part of our strategic growth plan, Vision33 is looking to complement our talented team with the addition of a AWS Cloud Architect. Reporting to the General Manager of IT, Vision33, you will have responsibility for the design, implementation, and maintenance of Vision33’s cloud offering and development systems. The ideal candidate will have a solid ‘hands-on’ background in deploying and managing enterprise solutions in AWS with experience in developing tools to automate systems deployment management tasks and optimize AWS efficiency’s such as Reserved Instance management.
Being part of the team that owns the V33 Cloud road map, you will act as the liaison to nurture and develop our existing relationship with our partner, AWS. You will play a role as part of our ongoing Cloud sales messaging, positioning and approach with our clients. You will provide technical direction and insight for our solution delivery as well as ensuring that we have the right support services in place to provide an exceptional customer experience. Key to your success will be your collaboration with the other managers within the V33 and Group zed organizations. You must be a true builder of Cloud-based businesses, particularly around the delivery of infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have a history of optimizing and managing AWS environments. While having a clear understanding of the intricacies of the back-end networking needs of an AWS environment.
- AWS Cloud Architect Professional Certification required
- At least one year of hands on AWS experience
- Proficient working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, EBS, ELB, S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, IAM, CloudFormation, and other core AWS technologies.
- Knowledge of Linux systems administration and architecture
- Docker/ECS experience is required
- Experience with continuous deployment / continuous delivery using tools such as git, Maven, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience with automation and configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc)
- Strong background in RHEL/CentOS systems administration
- Skill to build smart, efficient, scripting in languages such as PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby
- design a system for monitoring and reporting, based on our unique product needs (e.g. Nagios, Graphite, Cacti, AppDynamics, NewRelic, Splunk, Graylog etc)
- Familiarity with logging/monitoring using tools such as CloudWatch, DataDog, LogStash, Kibana a plus
- A successful previous migration to AWS is a plus, including “on-prem to cloud” or “cloud to cloud” scenarios
- Proven experience using VPN technologies to build secure networks between the AWS Cloud and on-premise or other external networks
- Experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- You act independently when necessary, creating and executing plans for maintenance and implementation
- Verify and monitor cloud and on premises environments and respond to issues as they arise, adding new monitoring as needed
- Work with development and product teams to ensure processes progress all the way through maturity. Recommend alternate choices and trade-offs for various design decisions.
- Document and work with other members of the operations team to cross-train on AWS deployments as they occur
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures, including those for managing AWS RI’s, EC2 backups (AMI’s, snapshots)
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Be part of an on-call rotation for afterhours emergency response
- Investigate performance and process failures and work to improve them
- Stay apprised of new developments in both AWS and operations, help in determining how and when those would affect and/or improve our architecture
We offer a competitive total rewards program including: salary, incentive plans, training and development, paid-vacations, retirement plans, health and wellness program and employee benefits; along with exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our energetic team of professionals. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning SAP Business Partner; please submit an online application today.
Do not forget to get ready all of the details that they desire in the AWS Cloud Architect to raise your chance in getting your wished employment. Then you could mail your resume before the end date to ensure the HR department get it ahead of time. Be prepared to be contact by them for the requirement system ahead anytime so you would not miss it. Prepare all of the data about the boss and your employment according to the occupation requirement mention in the occupation advertisement. Be confident since first impression can really boost your opportunity in getting the career. Good luck for you.
Posted at 2018-02-20 9:47 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsSpaces.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.