Bridge CAD Designer at Parsons Corporation - Job Opening in Markham, ON 2018
Bridge CAD Designer Parsons Corporation Markham, ON March 2018 - For those who have just managed to graduate from university, Parsons Corporation will give you the opportunity to join Parsons Corporation. As the organization continues to grow, it is important to get new talents as if you, who want to grow began this morning Parsons Corporation. Any potential problems you will gain from your renowned company in Unites States, which is not merely focused on economic growth, but also social desires of each person. Join our dream to attain you by transmitting a job application with Bridge CAD Designer Parsons Corporation Markham, ON and with the stages of the selection, namely Selection Administration, Psychological, Interview AN HOUR and Users, in addition to the Health Test.
Bridge CAD Designer March 2018
Parsons Corporation Markham, ON
Bridge CAD Designer
Markham, Ontario Opportunity
Parsons is seeking a Bridge CAD Designer in our rapidly expanding Bridge & Tunnel Division. If you want to be part of a dynamic and innovative team working on large, marquee bridge projects that change the urban fabric of communities, this opportunity is for you. We are looking for candidates with the ability to work in a highly flexible, team-oriented environment that have good communication and organizational skills. Under the general direction of a higher-level designer/drafter or engineer, the successful candidate will work with our engineering team to develop structural drawings from engineering notes, or other specifications, sketches, and/or detailed drawings to ensure our bridge design meets our client’s requirements, Parsons’ quality standards, and industry codes. Keys to your success will be your understanding of AutoCAD and/or Microstation software and your experience in bridge design. Need
- Utilizes CAD to prepare engineering drawings consisting of plans, elevations, cross sections and details of bridge structures from rough sketches and/or from general engineering and design information according to established company and project standards and procedures. Works closely with other Designer/Drafters and Engineers to ensure a coordinated design.
- Applies standard design principles and theories to complete assignments. Utilizes technical manuals and directives to ensure compliance with codes and company policies. Becomes familiar with various standards and codes such as provincial and/or Ministry of Transportation Ontario (MTO) standards, and local municipality design manuals, as well as national standards such as the Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code (CHBDC).
- Ensures compliance with required design safety factors, tolerances, and specifications.
- Compiles data and performs dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings. Reads and understands orthographic (2D) and/or isometric (3D) designs and supplier/manufacturer drawings.
- Makes required changes, additions, and/or revisions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- 2 or 3-year technical degree or certificate of completion from an accredited designer/drafter course (or equivalent)
- 4+ years of supporting bridge engineering through CAD design, including detailing, layout, quantities, and reinforcing steel lists using AutoCAD or MicroStation and Excel
- Track record of multiple span, steel or concrete bridge preferred
- Understanding of the materials and methods normally used within bridge, highway, rail, civil and/or structural engineering.
- ProjectWise experience a plus
- Knowledge of national, provincial, MTO or municipality standards preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Excellent oral and written communication and documentation skills are essential.
- Natural curiosity with technical details
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Adaptable to change
- Effective communicator
- Collaborative and responsible
- Team player
Mail your resume if you that this occupation is the one that you discovering for. Bridge CAD Designer is a great career that everyone wish, so expect some competition when submitting. But do not be troubled too much, if you arrange yourself as best as you could, then you can work with the requirement method easily. Present yourself in good condition, learn everything about the company and job description so you can understand what Parsons Corporation as an employer want from their employee. If you want something other, we also have other job opportunities in Markham, ON from other company that might also interest you.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsSpaces.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.