Building Maintenance Technician IV - HVAC at BGIS - Job Opening in 2018
Building Maintenance Technician IV - HVAC BGIS April 2018 . In attain and achieve company ambitions that have been set in the particular vision and mission, BGIS back in open up employment opportunities for the best kids and daughters Unites States to follow the recruitment Building Maintenance Technician IV - HVAC BGIS , to fill often the post of function being required. Presently BGIS at are in need of competent human resources, who have the relevant skills and knowledge to contribute to the company's success. Therefore , to future job applicants are expected in order to meticulous in awareness of every information given at each position is needed on Building Maintenance Technician IV - HVAC below.
Building Maintenance Technician IV - HVAC April 2018
BGIS, A Brookfield Company, is currently searching for a Building Maintenance Technician IV to join our team. The Technician IV is responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance, routine and on-demand services on facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems for the assigned facility. They are also responsible for performing work in accordance with established processes and practices and for complying with internal and external requirements including but not limited to environmental, health and safety, fire protection. KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Subject to legislative licensing requirements and company policy:
- Performs work in accordance to established processes and practices
- Complies with all internal and external requirements including but not limited to environmental, health and safety, fire protection
- Performs regular facility, facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems monitoring and inspection, preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure facility uptime objectives are met, uninterrupted client operation and asset integrity of assigned facility are maintained.
- Provides observations about facility, facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems conditions and deficiencies and provides suggestions for enhancement and repair.
- Monitors assigned facility by conducting facility walkthroughs, mechanical and electrical equipment and system monitoring and inspection
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs mechanical and electrical building systems and equipment
- Responds to routine and on-demand service requests and performs preventative and corrective maintenance on facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
- Records resolution data within service maintenance management database. Ensures work completed meets quality, contract response and all other requirements
- Receives, tracks, monitors and reports status of maintenance and repair work within service maintenance management database. Initiates documents to obtain formal approval of work required.
- Assists in the implementation of preventative maintenance (PM) program. Ensures that deficiencies are identified, recorded and escalated, and that related documentations are maintained.
- Participates in and assists with facility-related projects.
- Ensures the manner in which work is performed is in compliance with corporate and legislated policies, procedures, practices and guidelines related to environmental, health and safety, fire protection and any other applicable requirements.
- Maintains all assigned tools and arranges for repair and replacement where required.
- Submits all expenditures on a timely basis
- Assists in enhancing tenant and customer satisfaction and maintaining positive relations through manner in which work is performed and services delivered.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be able and willing to work shifts, be available for on-call/standby and emergency call-outs as they arise.
Must be willing to wear personal protective equipment EDUCATION, JOB-RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS MINIMUM EDUCATION:
High school completion plus a specialized technical or business course JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE:
More than three years up to five years Knowledge & Skills
Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
- More than 3 years up to 5 years of facility operations and maintenance work experience
- High school diploma plus trades training, certification or licensing
- Strong ability to adhere and to properly execute processes and practices relating to facility operations and maintenance
- Ability to maintain, troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical building systems and equipment
- Strong building mechanical and electrical equipment and system troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Current knowledge of fire, life, safety and building codes and standards and ability to research and apply related codes and standards
- Possesses a strong environmental, health and safety mindset. Strong ability to perform work in a safe manner
- Strong client-service orientation along with a high sense of urgency
- Effective communication skills for the purpose of data relay, exchange, feedback, and clarification
Trade certification or license in one or more of the following - required:
- Journeyman level Refrigeration license preferred. Gasfitter I & II license in addition to a refrigeration license, an asset.
- Journeyman level Electrical license
- Journeyman level Plumbing license
- Power Engineering 3rd Class
Demonstrates an interest in completing, working towards or completed one or more of the following - preferred:
- Facilities Technician Certification
- Systems Maintenance Technician through Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI)
- Systems Maintenance Administrator through Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI)
Boost your employment opportunity that will you have with pressuring work setting. Use the beneficial experience that you have and in addition your personal desire to face the challenge to be able to help job in synergy with assorted other people via across Canada. Sign up for us! No other put is usually better for accomplishment than at BGIS. For individuals job seekers who will be eligible and curious to Building Maintenance Technician IV - HVAC BGIS April 2018 , please signup via the "Apply" button below. Simply qualified applicants are going to be processed and accepted to work while an staff BGIS . Take advantage of this useful opportunity to attain your dream employment with BGIS.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsSpaces.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.