Corporate Secretary Job Vacancy in - CTB Consulting Inc. Recruitment 2018
Corporate Secretary CTB Consulting Inc. March 2018 : CTB Consulting Inc. career opportunities for those who have knowledgeable and are pursuing a profession. Join CTB Consulting Inc. and be portion of a healthy nation energy to contribute to contemporary society reliably. Everyone inside CTB Consulting Inc. be valued prior to the achievements along with potential, if you are a person who meets the desired accreditation, we look forward to pleasing you to join with CTB Consulting Inc.. They give you profession opportunities within the company, according to the profession that you could acquire. The following is specific information about job Corporate Secretary CTB Consulting Inc. that have been written at the start of this month.
Corporate Secretary March 2018
CTB Consulting Inc.
Summary of Position
This is a full-time position as a Corporate Secretary working for CTB Consulting Inc., a company based in downtown Vancouver providing outsourced accounting and corporate secretarial services to public companies in Canada. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing documents to ensure regulatory compliance, providing assistance in all stages of corporate transactions and performing high-level administrative corporate secretarial activities for a number of organizations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparing corporate resolutions approving various transactions as they arise, maintaining option and warrant registers, and filing corporate records
- Documenting financings – preparing/reviewing subscription agreements, completing treasury orders and DAPs, and filing of Reports of Exempt Distributions
- Preparing applications for approval of listings by TSX, TSX-V, and CSE
- Processing name changes, records office changes, changes in shareholders, directors and officers, etc.
- Preparing news releases
- Drafting agreements
- Proofreading and editing documents to ensure compliance with corporate and securities regulations
- Searching and filing documents via Corporate Online
- Arranging board/committee meetings and acting as recording secretary; planning and determining agendas and providing expertise, advice, and recommendations related to a broad range of corporate and regulatory compliance
- Acting as board liaison; managing meeting logistics, including the coordination, preparation and distribution of materials, meeting agendas, notifications, meeting minutes, and preparing resolutions for boards of directors/committees
- Coordinating and maintaining appropriate corporate and shareholder records and registrations
- Responding to shareholder requests for information and ensuring the delivery of shareholder services
- Efficiently handling time sensitive materials including share issuances, regulatory compliance issues, warrant exercises and stock options
- Advising officers of significant changes or developments in stock ownership and control; acting as corporate liaison with stock exchanges
- Filing insider reports, ensuring insiders comply with insider trading restrictions and maintaining a calendar of blackout periods
- Orchestrating shareholders meetings
- Preparing securities exchange filing requirements and responding to the requirements of various securities agency regulatory bodies
- Ensuring compliance with all authorities as required by the organization’s bylaws, and relevant government laws and regulations
- Providing advice on corporate governance issues and information on best practices
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with regulatory compliance/filings
- Working knowledge of corporate and securities law
- Corporate governance experience in a legal, para-legal, or corporate secretary role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- SEDAR and SEDI experience an asset
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy, and the ability to stay organized and flexible in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, maintain a high level of efficiency, and work within tight deadlines
- Exceptional professionalism and work ethic
- A team player
Job Type: Full-time
- corporate secretarial: 5 years (Required)
Do not forget to arrange all of the requirements that they want in the Corporate Secretary to raise your possibility in having your dream career. Then you can mail your resume before the last date to ensure the HR department get it beforehand. Be all set to be contact by them for the requirement route ahead anytime so you will not ignore it. Prepare all of the data about the owner and your career according to the occupation description mention in the job advertisement. Be confident since first impression can really enhance your opportunity in getting the occupation. Good luck for you.
Posted at 2018-02-17 21:04 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsSpaces.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.