Customer Service Administrator - Calgary at Canadian Linen & Uniform Service - Job Opportunity in 2018
Customer Service Administrator - Calgary Canadian Linen & Uniform Service April 2018 . In this era, finding out for a career is not an easy thing to do, since both you and the boss has certain level that should be accomplish for a employment. We would ease you dealing with this dilemma. move and search job that you desire of from Canadian Linen & Uniform Service since they are the leading company in the line. Not only you can obtain a living, but you would also get the goal of your career. You will get difference in your live when you working in this employer so you should truly give it a try. Here are the requirements that you should fulfill.
Customer Service Administrator - Calgary April 2018
Canadian Linen & Uniform Service
Canadian Linen is a 125-year-old company with a long history of service and innovation. Our strong foundation of core values of Integrity, Trust, Respect and Responsibility has made us who we are as a company.
In order to attract talent that can support our aggressive growth, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop business skills that are second to none. Developing our people is a key priority for us, and providing a rewarding career with work-life balance is a part of our culture. If you want to be a part of a company that "puts people first," you are invited to apply to become part of this great team.
In addition to linens, floor mats, washroom supplies and cleaning products, Canadian Linen is a full service provider of branded identity apparel that help companies improve their image and keep employees safe. Our unique product and service offering has made us one of the largest and most-trusted in the business, and our demonstrated commitment to customers, the community, employees and the environment has made AmeriPride the People You Can Count On.
Canadian Linen and Uniform Services is looking for a Customer Service Administrator. Canadian Linen is a privately owned and operated company which is still actively managed by the founding family, and as with any family; our core values of Integrity, Trust, Respect and Responsibility is what makes us who we are.
To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop business skills that are second to none. Developing People is built into our values system. Providing a balance between work and life and the rewards of being part of company that "Puts People First" , you are invited to apply to become part of this great team.
For more than 100 years, we have been delivering exceptional service to all of our 200,000+ customers. Canadian Linen provides uniforms, facility services, restaurant linen, flame resistant clothing, and clean room resources, making us one of North Americas elite providers in branded identity apparel, we develop customized uniform and facility service programs for our customers that will enhance their employee's image and promote the safety of their employees and clients through a full portfolio of innovative products and services.
As one of our Customer Service Administrators you can expect to:
Qualified candidates will posses:
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Build Relationships.
- Be Successful.
- Be part of a # 1 team
Skills and Competencies:
- Secondary School Diploma / High School diploma OR GED with relevant work experience.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or related field preferred
- Previous sales and/or service experience preferred
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to establish rapport with a diverse group of business contacts
- Bilingual English/French considered an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook)
- Accounts Receivable Experience preferred
- Excellent communication telephone skills.
- Self motivation and possess the drive to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals.
- The ability to act in accordance with Standard Procedures supporting Company-wide Operational guidelines,
- A positive attitude, Integrity, Trust, Respect, Responsibility and a true passion for Customer Service.
- The desire to advance within the company.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet)
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Productive, Organized and flexible.
This is a rewarding opportunity with potential for growth! We offer competitive base pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
Canadian Linen and Uniform Services believe in a "One Team" philosophy. Our team driven approach is our culture, which is what is behind our profitability and stability. It is this culture that we have lived by for over 90 years that has formed the growth of the company and our people. Every employee and every customer counts at Canadian Linen and Uniform Services. About Our Location:
prior you send your CV, make sure you give attention to the work explanation and condition that they need. That way you can be confident that this occupation is without a doubt what you need. Try to carry out as many requirements as you can to increase your chance in getting the work in Canadian Linen & Uniform Service. This career is proper for you reside in but you can still apply even when you are not reside in the city. Or you will also try to finding different vacancies that offered in your area from Canadian Linen & Uniform Service that we also present.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsSpaces.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.