Environmental Field Technician AMG Environmental Inc. April 2018 - AMG Environmental Inc. work opportunities for those who have experienced and are pursuing getting casted. Join AMG Environmental Inc. and be component of a healthy nation work to contribute to contemporary society reliably. Everyone inside the AMG Environmental Inc. be valued as outlined by the achievements in addition to potential, if you are a individual who meets the desired certification, we look forward to inviting you to join with AMG Environmental Inc.. They give you career opportunities within the corporation, according to the profession you can acquire. The following is thorough information about job Environmental Field Technician AMG Environmental Inc. that have been written at the beginning of this month.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1) Working independently and as part of a team in the field, using a company vehicle to service various locations throughout the day. Conducting installation and maintenance of flow monitoring equipment, sample collectors, and rain gauges.
2) Gather technical data from installation sites; make recommendations regarding the suitability of sites and adequately document and report findings.
3) Participate in internal and customer meetings as required.
4) Perform all aspects of confined space entry into maintenance holes to install, maintain, and calibrate sensors and equipment.
5) Written and video recording of findings. Report writing to clients with findings.
6) Travel within North America as required to install and maintain equipment.
7) The performance of other duties as assigned.
1) Technical College Diploma or equivalent experience.
2) Some previous water treatment, industrial or construction experience.
3) Self-driven and highly motivated, conduct themselves with diplomacy and have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
4) Positive attitude.
5) Technical background.
6) General computer skills.
7) Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task, willingness to learn and train, dependable and consistent with efforts.
8) Must possess a flexible and adaptive approach to working and time management.
9) Takes direction and readily takes on team roles.
1) Successful completion of WHMIS, Confined Space Entry, Working at Heights, and First Aid/CPR training. Training to be coordinated by AMG Environmental Inc.
2) Criminal Background Check will be required.
3) Clean driver's abstract will be required.
4) Physically fit and capable of working in confined spaces, specifically sewer maintenance holes.
5) Physically fit and capable of working outdoors in all weather conditions.
6) Must be willing and able to travel throughout North America for up to 4 weeks at a time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Required license or certification:
Inside a filing work applications in the particular AMG Environmental Inc. March , you might a lot of competitors. Therefore , try to produce a resume notification and cv are generally really good quality so can obtain the attention in the company and an individual will be known as to take the test appointment. In case you do not understand how for you to complete a job app letter properly, then immediately discover internet sites that provide specific information on exactly how to write a job application that are acquireable on the actual internet. Once anyone understand how to write the opening line, an individual have to understand how to cover the correct sentence in your essay within a job plan letter. In the event almost all the requirements are generally successfully you meet up with, then please send your job plan through the "Apply" button below.
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsSpaces.com to your mail.
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.
Most Popular Cities
Recent Search Terms