Instrument Electrical Engineering Technology Student at ExxonMobil - Job Opening in 2018
Instrument Electrical Engineering Technology Student ExxonMobil April 2018 - In attain in addition to achieve company goals that have been set in the vision and vision, ExxonMobil back in open employment opportunities for the best kids and daughters Unites States to follow the recruitment Instrument Electrical Engineering Technology Student ExxonMobil , to fill typically the post of job being required. At the moment ExxonMobil at are in need of qualified human resources, who have the skill sets and knowledge in order to contribute to the company's good results. Therefore , to possible job applicants are expected to help meticulous in awareness of every information presented at each position should be used on Instrument Electrical Engineering Technology Student below.
Instrument Electrical Engineering Technology Student April 2018
Instrument Electrical Engineering Technology Student
Location: Sarnia, ON, CA
Company: Imperial Job description
You will be responsible for maintaining the data accuracy within the Instrument Engineering Database (Intools). In addition, you will assume one or more projects and with support from staff technologists and engineers complete portions of maintenance projects in a Refinery/Chemical Plant environment. Opportunities will also be made for direct troubleshooting, repair and calibration of instrument and electrical devices and working with first class instrument and electrical technicians.
Examples of specific job responsibilities:
- Upgrading existing instrument and electrical installations and betterment activities under the supervision of staff personnel. Through this work you will gain knowledge and experience in numerous instrument and electrical technologies currently available.
- Upgrading existing and new database systems for instrument and electrical equipment. The current database is in transition and you could be involved in the migration and population of a new database(s).
- Troubleshooting, repair and calibration of instruments, analyzers and electrical equipment in a shop and field environment.
- 2nd year student currently enrolled in either Instrumentation & Control Engineering Technology diploma program.
- To be considered for employment, your most recent unofficial transcript(s) must be submitted with your application.
- Secondary School diploma or equivalency is required.
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record is required.
- Sound reasoning ability, with a high level of self initiative and a strong desire to learn skills and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge and skills with computer applications, for example Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, etc.
May 2018 Work term:
8 months (May - December, 2018) Location:
Sarnia, ON Your benefits
Who we are
- This assignment will provide you with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the oil and gas industry. We offer you challenging, discipline-related work experience in an operating environment.
- You will gain knowledge and experience in modern control systems used to operate a petrochemical facility and participate in daily preventive maintenance activities and standard shop calibrations of I&E equipment (control valves, analyzers and electrical relaying).
A leading member of Canada’s energy industry, Imperial offers exciting opportunities across our upstream, downstream and chemical, and corporate divisions. We are committed to high standards, applying technology and innovation to meet energy demands in a safe, reliable and environmentally sound manner. Other considerations
Eligibility to work in Canada
- For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
- We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian certificate of permanent residence or work permit (for additional information, see www.imperialoil.ca/en-ca/careers/working-with-us/term-employment-eligibility ). Document must be current and valid (not expired, cancelled or voided). Work permit must be valid for the duration of the term. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made. Failure to provide the appropriate documentation within a reasonable timeframe (generally 6 weeks prior to your start date) may result in the offer being rescinded or a delay in your start date. Application deadline:
February 4, 2018
Imperial is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, Imperial may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions in the company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates. Job Segment:
Gas, Gas Technician, Electrical Engineering, Engineer, Electrical, Energy, Engineering
Before you send your resume, make sure you pay attention to the job description and detail that they want. That way you will be self assured that this career is indeed what you want. Try to complete as many detail as you can to increase your opportunity in getting the job in ExxonMobil. This vacancy is right for those reside in however you can submit even when you are not reside in the area. Or you should also try to finding related job opening that offered in your city from ExxonMobil that we also provide.
Posted at 2018-02-22 20:26 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsSpaces.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.