Management Associate – Instrumentation/Electrical Maintenance at Stelco in Jarvis, ON, Canada Job Opportunity 2018
Management Associate – Instrumentation/Electrical Maintenance Stelco Jarvis, ON March 2018 - For all of us who have just graduated from university, Stelco provides the opportunity to join Stelco. As the business continues to grow, it is important to have got new talents as you, who want to grow in Stelco. The experiences you will gain from your renowned company in Unites States, which is not just focused on economic progress, but also social desires of each person. Be part of our dream to arrive at you by delivering a job application on Management Associate – Instrumentation/Electrical Maintenance Stelco Jarvis, ON and over the stages of the selection process, namely Selection Supervision, Psychological, Interview HOUR and Users, plus the Health Test.
Management Associate – Instrumentation/Electrical Maintenance March 2018
Stelco Jarvis, ON
About the role
Stelco has an immediate opening for a Management Associate – Instrumentation/Electrical Maintenance in the Blast Furnace Department, at its Lake Erie Works facility in Nanticoke, Ontario, Canada. Safety is the Core Value of Stelco and the individual will make Safety the #1 priority in the execution of all work activities, including monitoring contractor/vendor safety in support of work efforts.
The Management Associate at Stelco is an entry level position for a new college or university graduate. The position includes a 24 month training period to prepare for a long term career with our company. Training consists of classroom and hands on work experiences in areas such as safety, communication, leadership, teamwork, problem solving, and specific process training Your day-to-day
· Administer the company safety program to ensure a safe work environment within the Operating facility
· Promote safety by various means (safety contacts, safety tours, incident investigations and follow-up, MSDS and JSA review, equipment condition, etc.) and leads by example
· Ensure adherence to all environmental control procedures and relevant codes and standards
· Application of technical principles and problem solving techniques to evaluate and resolve conditions to maximize operating efficiencies
· Supervise, direct and coordinate the efforts of experienced technicians, craftsmen and project planners to repair and maintain equipment to keep the operations running at maximum efficiency with minimum interruption
· Use technical knowledge and maintenance history of equipment through a CMMS system to develop and implement preventive maintenance programs
· Perform administrative activities such as scheduling and paying employees, completing maintenance reports and compiling other reporting as necessary by the operating facility
· Establish performance goals and objectives with Area Manager - Maintenance What you bring to the table Job Qualifications
· College Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technology
· 3-5 years Steel related maintenance experience Job Skills and Knowledge
· Sound knowledge of maintenance practices and required skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Good interpersonal and leadership skills
· Good problem solving skills
· Ability and desire to work in a shop floor environment
· Good computer skills
· An enthusiastic approach and ability to learn quickly and assume responsibility
· As a manager/supervisor of the company, qualified candidates for this role also must demonstrate the ability to manage change, communicate effectively, and lead high-performance teams. Your work environment
· Fast-paced environment for a high impact team
· Field work, troubleshooting and solving problems
· Office and administrative work as required In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Stelco is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Applicants should advise Human Resources if they require any type of accommodation during the recruitment process.
prior you mail your resume, make sure you pay attention to the work description and condition that they want. That way you will be self assured that this career is definitely what you want. Try to carry out as many requirements as you can to raise your probability in getting the job in Stelco. This work is fit for those reside in Jarvis, ON however you can still apply even when you are not living in the area. Or you will also attempt to find many other job opening that available in your city from Stelco that we also present.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsSpaces.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.