Physiotherapist at Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) - Job Opening in 2018
Physiotherapist Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) April 2018 . now we recommend a lot of opportunities for those who desire to take Physiotherapist as your work. Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) is having a work opening for those who ready to work hard to accomplish your dream. As the outstanding company, you should not doubt Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) ability to raise your significance in the specialize industry that you now work on. You should also able to work with the marvelous boss and partner in the field because Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) propose the best working environment that everyone looking for. However you should also be able to complete detail to fit with their job description. Here are the requirement.
Physiotherapist April 2018
Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA)
Nova Scotia Health Authority is the largest provider of health services in Nova Scotia. We are over 22,000 employees who provide health care and support services in hospitals, health centres and community-based programs throughout Nova Scotia.
Nova Scotia Health Authority provides health services to Nova Scotians and some specialized services to Maritimers and Atlantic Canadians. We operate hospitals, health centres and community-based programs across the province. Our team of health professionals includes employees, doctors, researchers, learners and volunteers that provide the health care or services you may need. This is accomplished across four geographic management zones which are responsible for the operation of acute care health centres and the provision of a variety of inpatient, outpatient services including academic, tertiary, quaternary care and community based programs and services including continuing care, primary health care, public health, and mental health and addictions. Responsibilities
Reporting to the Manager, the Physiotherapist provides assessment and treatment of referred in-patients and out-patients prescribing appropriate therapeutic exercise programs required in the treatment of neurological, respiratory, musculoskeletal, dermatological, geriatric, rheumatological and obstetrical conditions. Other job related duties assigned. Qualifications
Hours of Work
- Graduate of an approved School of Physiotherapy
- Licensed to practice with Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists.
- Member of or eligible for membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
- BCLS or C.P.R. certification
- Ability to maintain good relationships with patients, families and co-workers
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position (lifting, bending, reaching)
- Adaptable to variation in workload.
- Require access to a reliable vehicle in order to provide home and work site visits as required
- Good attendance and work record
- Competencies in other languages an asset, French preferred
- Successful Applicants are required to provide a criminal record check (including Vulnerable Sector Search) to People Services before starting employment and assume any associated costs as a condition of employment
- PLEASE NOTE: Applicants will be screened on the above qualifications. Applicants must clearly demonstrate how they meet the knowledge and competencies in their cover letter and resume. Applicants relying on education and experience equivalencies must demonstrate such equivalencies in their application. Applicants will not be considered for an interview if applications are incomplete or missing information.
* Regular full-time position; 75 hours biweekly Salary Information
$29.7120 - $38.8319 hourly
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Typically interviews are held within three to four weeks of the closing date.
Successful external applicants will be required to submit a criminal record check and assume any associated costs, as a condition of employment.
This is a Healthcare Unifor Hlthcare bargaining unit position. Preference is given to bargaining unit employees for unionized positions.
Nova Scotia Health Authority is proud to provide a smoke free and scent free environment.
Only online applications are accepted.
Follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NSHA.Recruitment/
Raise your job idea that will you have within motivating work surroundings. Use the precious experience that anyone have as well as your own personal desire to experience the challenge to be able to help do the job in synergy with assorted other men and women through across Canada. Be a part of us! Simply no other area is usually better for success compared to at Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA). For people job seekers which are eligible and fascinated to Physiotherapist Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) April 2018 , please signup via the "Apply" button below. Just qualified applicants are going to be processed and recognized to work as an staff Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) . Employ this00 valuable opportunity to attain your dream career with Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA).
Posted at 2018-02-19 9:37 Apply
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsSpaces.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.