Process Technician Student at ExxonMobil - Job Opportunity in Sarnia, ON 2018
Process Technician Student ExxonMobil Sarnia, ON March 2018 . ExxonMobil work opportunities for those who have experienced and are pursuing work. Join ExxonMobil and be a part of a healthy nation efforts to contribute to community reliably. Everyone from the ExxonMobil be valued as outlined by the achievements in addition to potential, if you are a one who meets the desired qualifications, we look forward to inviting you to join with ExxonMobil. They give you employment opportunities within the corporation, according to the profession you can acquire. The following is thorough information about job Process Technician Student ExxonMobil Sarnia, ON that have been written at the beginning of this month.
Process Technician Student March 2018
ExxonMobil Sarnia, ON
Process Technician Student
Location: Sarnia, ON, CA
Company: Imperial Job description
As a process technician student at the Sarnia Refinery, you will be required to safely perform normal operating tasks associated with the process technician role.
Examples of job responsibilities:
- Providing identification of equipment
- Field monitoring and analysis
- Recording of data and report development
- Providing background data through research to establish specification documents for process service
- Conducting mechanical adjustments to designated equipment as part of the field-monitoring task
- Must be enrolled in Chemical Engineering Technology diploma.
- Good academic standing is required in all subjects.
- To be considered for employment, your most recent unofficial transcript(s) must be submitted with your application.
- Experience and/or course credits in Refining or Chemical Product Operations would be an asset.
- Familiarity with electronic analyzing devices, fundamental piping skills; drafting and/or blueprint interpretation.
- Secondary School diploma or equivalency is required.
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record is required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, plus the ability to work in a team environment
- Sound reasoning ability and mechanical aptitude
- Skilled in various computing software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc. are also considered desirable assets/skills for the positions being offered
May 2018 Work term:
8 months (May - December 2018) Location:
Sarnia, ON Your benefits
Who we are
- This assignment will provide you with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the oil and gas industry. We offer you formal training and challenging, discipline-related work experience in an operating environment.
- Commitment to safety, ethics & continuous improvement – these standards are the reason Imperial is an industry leader. You will work for a company that upholds safety and ethics ideals and continues to seek out ways to improve.
- Continuous learning environment – encourages you to augment your skills and capabilities.
- If you are talented, driven, and want to make meaningful contributions that really impact environmental, safety and bottom line objectives, then you owe it to yourself to apply with Imperial.
A leading member of Canada’s energy industry, Imperial offers exciting opportunities across our upstream, downstream and chemical, and corporate divisions. We are committed to high standards, applying technology and innovation to meet energy demands in a safe, reliable and environmentally sound manner. No matter what your career path, we provide the platform to elevate your goals and achieve your ambitions, while providing support through wide-ranging programs and benefits. Other considerations
Eligibility to work in Canada
- For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
- We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian certificate of permanent residence or work permit (for additional information, see www.imperialoil.ca/en-ca/careers/working-with-us/term-employment-eligibility ). Document must be current and valid (not expired, cancelled or voided). Work permit must be valid for the duration of the term. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made. Failure to provide the appropriate documentation within a reasonable timeframe (generally 6 weeks prior to your start date) may result in the offer being rescinded or a delay in your start date. Application deadline:
February 4, 2018
Imperial is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, Imperial may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions in the company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates. Job Segment:
Technician, Gas, Gas Technician, Engineer, Technology, Energy, Engineering, Research
Raise your employment opportunity that you have in stimulating work natural environment. Use the precious experience that anyone have and also your own personal desire to confront the challenge to help be able in order to perform in synergy with assorted other persons coming from across Canada. Join us! Simply no other place is definitely better for accomplishment when compared with at ExxonMobil. For those job seekers who are eligible and fascinated to Process Technician Student ExxonMobil Sarnia, ON March 2018 , please signup via the "Apply" button below. Just qualified applicants will probably be processed and approved to work because an employee ExxonMobil Sarnia, ON. Take advantage of this valuable opportunity to gain your dream career with ExxonMobil.
Apply Job Online x
Enter your name and your primary email address to get latest job informations from JobsSpaces.com to your mail.
Report Job x
If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report via this form. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Third Party web service.